PROCEDURE SHOULD THERE BE SUSPICION THAT A GUEST IN AN ACCOMMODATION FACILITY HAS COVID-19 DISEASE
– FOR GUEST –
- Stay inside the accommodation unit.
- Notify the manager or authorised person of the accommodation unit by phone about the disease.
- If it is not possible to contact the accommodation unit manager, call a doctor on the Call Centre phone number at Istrian Health Centres IDZ – phone: +385 95 3256006
– FOR THE MANAGER OR AUTHORISED PERSON –
- Inform a competent doctor on the Call Centre telephone number at Istrian Health Centres IDZ – phone: +385 95 3256006
- Inform the guest to stay inside the accommodation unit until a medical examination has been carried out and until further instructions have been received.
- Provide the guest with a protective mask and tissues.
- While awaiting COVID-19 test results, inform the guest about the possibility of a contactless delivery of ready meals.
- Inform the guest that while awaiting the COVID-19 test results, he/she should maintain the hygiene of the room.
- Designate one person to communicate with the guest, without entering the accommodation unit. This person should be informed of the mandatory wearing of a protective mask and protective gloves and should maintain physical distance with the infected unit.
- Following the use of protective equipment (masks, gloves), dispose of them in a waste bin with a lid in which two plastic waste bags are placed, and then wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
- Inform any contacts the guest might have had of the presumed COVID-19 infection and instruct them to remain within the accommodation unit until the test findings are known.
- Should the guest receive a positive COVID-19 test result, a competent doctor (mob. + 385-95-3256006) together with an epidemiologist (mob. + 385-99-5294455) will decide on further treatment.
- Once the positive COVID-19 guest has left the accommodation facility, it must be decontaminated by the Institute of Public Health of the Istrian County (mob. + 385-98-9825684).